Raymarine Element 12 HV
Built for anglers that want to be one step ahead of the game, Element delivers the sharpest view of the underwater world with HyperVision™ 1.2 megahertz super high-resolution sonar technology. HyperVision technology takes DownVision, SideVision, and Raymarine RealVison 3D sonar to the next level of precision imaging and fish identification, letting you see structures, vegetation, and fish with photo-like clarity. And the power of Element doesn’t stop there—an onboard quad-core processor delivers instantaneous chart redraw, fast response, and smooth RealVision 3D imaging. To keep you on target, Element features simple keypad controls and an angler-centric LightHouse Sport operating system so you can focus on the fish—not the helm. An oversized waypoint key puts you on your favourite spots, and Element's RealBathy™ personal depth map generator lets you make your own high definition bathymetric maps on the fly.
- Category-leading quad-core processor delivers fast chart redraw and continuous 3D rending while running a simple, easy-to-learn user interface.
- Fast and accurate 10hz GPS/GNSS sensor
- 1.2 megahertz HyperVision sonar provides outstanding resolution up to 100' while 350kHz Down and SideVision delivers photo-like imaging up to 600'
- Built-in RealVision 3D sonar gives you the power to accurately identify the location of ledges, channel beds, and other contour changes
- An oversized waypoint key for quick and easy marking of your favourite locations
- Three user-programmable quick keys to access your favourite pages with one button push
- Live menus let you customize charts while seeing the navigation display change in real time
- Safely navigate busy waterways with an optional Quantum™ wireless radar and AIS receiver
- Connect with NMEA2000 compatible AIS, autopilot, engines, tanks, and VHF