Raymarine RV-200 Bronze All-In-One 0° Through Hull Transducer
Raymarine’s RV-200 Bronze All-In-One Through Hull Transducer is designed for inboard and outboard powerboats. The RV-200 lets you easily identify structures and locate fish with the life-like clarity of RealVision 3D™ sonar.
The RV-200 is a 4-channel, Wide Spectrum CHIRP transducer with DownVision™, SideVision™, high frequency CHIRP fish targeting and RealVision 3D™ sonar inside.
The RV-200 features a rugged bronze through hull body suitable for fiberglass and wooden hulls. The RealVision 3D™ transducer elements are arranged with a 0° offset for boats with flat bottoms. The low-profile design slips effortlessly through the water without causing drag or cavitation. The near-flush RV-200 works great on trailered boats too and with no fairing block to cut, installation is a breeze.
- Gyro-stabilized sonar technology: Gyro stabilization compensates for boat movement, delivering lifelike 3D sonar imagery.
- Wide spectrum CHIRP sonar: Transmits on 60 different frequencies for the most lifelike sonar imagery and simply the best fish targeting – hands down!
- Easy fish identification: Easily identify structure and locate fish with the lifelike clarity of RealVision™ 3D sonar
- Powerful four-channel sonar: Supports RealVision 3D, CHIRP DownVision, SideVision, High frequency CHIRP in one transducer
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
Deadrise angle: 0-5°
Cable Length: 26' (8m)
Monitor: Depth and Temperature
Compatible hull material: Fiberglass, Wood
- 3D: 300'
- DownVision: 600'
- Port: 300'
- Starboard: 300'
- Conical: 900'
Frequency (KHz): RealVision and High CHIRP
Beam Width (L/H):
- 3D: 180°
- Down: 60°
- Conical: 25°